Smith's Organic Leather Balm
Great for using after cleaning a laser engraving to recondition the leather.
Smith’s Leather Balm is a non toxic leather conditioner designed to restore worn leather and protect new leather goods.
We wanted a product that could be safely applied by hand. A substitute for the toxic products we saw on shelves with harmful chemicals and warning labels.
This 1 oz. tin fits conveniently in a pocket or gear. Based on usage, it will last most customers 6 months to a year.
About the Ingredients:
100% Organic Cocoa Butter
- Organic cocoa butter is not commonly used in leather treatment due to it’s high cost.
- It has become one of the most highly sought after ingredients in natural cosmetic supplies and skin conditioners.
- Cocoa butter is rich in vitamin E and contains natural antioxidants that help fight premature aging and deterioration.
100% Organic Beeswax
- Organic beeswax is safer and more effective than other barrier creams like petroleum jelly which contain harmful chemicals that can damage stitching.
- It acts as a natural waterproofer, sealing the leather and protecting it from harsh elements
- In addition, beeswax functions as a moisturizer, softening stiff, rigid leather.
100% Pure Sweet Almond Oil
- Pure sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins A, E and B. It’s a preferred ingredient in natural health and beauty products.
- It’s hypoallergenic and safer than less expensive alternatives. It has many wonderful health benefits and works to improve the overall look and feel of leather goods.
Made by Smith's All Natural in Maine